1. The precision light source, cable and plug.
2. The light source holding sleeve, which also includes the diffuser and the aperture stop.
3. The tailor-made condenser adaptor.
4. The PS 1B power supply.
The total price varies according with the amount of engineering required for the condenser adaptor to fit the microscope in question.
Prices are in Australian dollars, and there is no GST currently payable.
1. Light source . . . . . . . . $100
2. Holding sleeve assembly. . . $100
3. Condenser adaptor. . . . . . $100
4. PS 1B Power supply . . . . . $150
This totals $450 for a working installation. Your total is likely to be within plus or minus ten per cent of this, unless the condenser mount on your microscope is unusual or tricky.